Review of Health Care Insurance
Review of Long Term Health Care Insurance
Review of Catastrophic Coverage
Review of Life and Disability Insurance
Review your need for long term care insurance.
- Most Americans believe they have this coverage through Medicare, which is incorrect!
- This coverage is inexpensive if started when you are young and in good health.
Review your need for catastrophic health care coverage
- Unlike long term care coverage mentioned above, catastrophic care coverage refers to acute care until hospital discharge.
Long term needs
- How many people depend on your earnings?
- How much money will dependents need and for how long?
Short term needs
- What assets will be available to take care of dependents immediate needs?
- How long will your estate be tied up after death?
- Will your estate owe substantial debts and taxes?
- If you have a business, how much money will be needed to operate it until your estate is settled?
- Applicable if you are still working to provide a portion of your compensation in the event you are disabled.
- Review need for disability insurance.
- Disability insurance is available in short and long term options.
- Determine percentage of compensation required.
Sign In •
Need Help Getting Started? Click Here •
Contact Us •
Copyright © 2009–2017 ROYL - RestOfYourLife - Rest Of Your Life, LLC