Your Medical Records
- Your records need to be available to you and anyone else you permit to see them, such as consulting doctors, your spouse, your choice!
- Your records need to include your demographic, identity data
- Your records need to include your insurance/billing information
- Review for quality of care delivered
- Review for appropriateness of billing compared to Medicare chargemaster and regional differences
- Review medications
The two above reviews, quality of care and billing, will be performed anonymously, in a redacted HIPAA protected manner. This review feature allows you, the individual, to get reviews done for yourself which have only been available to large organizations and the government.
Sign In •
Need Help Getting Started? Click Here •
Contact Us •
Copyright © 2009–2017 ROYL - RestOfYourLife - Rest Of Your Life, LLC